Sunday, March 22, 2015

From Frackman to Fatah

If you get Dayne Pratzky - aka Frackman - you'll get Palestinian resistance:

"His original objections to CSG mining were purely personal. 'They just pissed me off. I remember it as clear as day, this guy jumping out of his car on my property, big hat, big handshake: 'G'day mate, we're going to put a well down the back of your place.' Like I had no say. I was like, 'Mate, f... off. I don't come into your lounge room and say, 'Hey, make me a cup of tea and get me an iced vovo'." (Battle grounds, Amanda Hooton, Good Weekend, 21/3/15)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is the Arabic for "we will decide who comes into this country and the circumstances in which they come"?

An election winning statement for Prime Minister John Howard but a death penalty for many post World War One Palestinians.