As you may or may not know, George Galloway is currently campaigning for the position of London's lord mayor, a matter to be decided next year.
Mindful of the weekend's murder of British tourists in Tunisia, he has just tweeted the following thought:
"It is only a matter of time before the Death Cult ISIS attacks us here at home. We are locked into a conflict our leaders chose for us."
While LibLab here has little to offer except more military involvement in Iraq and less civil liberties at home, Galloway, who accurately predicted the consequences of the Bush/Blair invasion of Iraq, followed the above with 5 more tweets, outlining a five-point plan of action to combat ISIS.
Here it is:
1) End involvement, direct and indirect, in wars on Arab countries.
2) Back the Syrian and Iraqi States as they fight for the existence of their countries.
3) Employ a single, not double, standard towards political violence. Stop Islamophobia at home.
4) Stop propping up and arming Israel and the Arab dictators we approve of whilst attacking those we don't.
5) Protect our borders at all costs. National unity, smart policing, intelligent intelligence, determination.
Let the discussion begin...